Saturday, April 21, 2007

here comes the sun...?

i am not sure about anyone else, but i am about ready for some sun.. blue skies, sun shining warm on my face, cool green grass between my toes, soft wind through my hair, sounds of birds singing sweetly in the distance.. i could go on. either way, i am tired of this snow that doesnt seem to want to stop, and the mess everywhere.. it is all too.. brown. i am ready for some color.. blue.. green.. yellow, and the only brown i want to see is maybe some color on this pasty, wintery skin of mine haha. i can't believe that it is almost may, this year has flown by, but it doesn't help that it doesn't SEEM like may, cause well, it is +2 right now... i am ready for.. for lack of a better expression... a ray of hope. and i hope that ray comes in the form of a ray of sunlight and +20 :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling the same way. I can't wait until we can permanatly shed the jackets, open house windows all day, and keep the car window open!

Anonymous said...

I IIIII WANNA SOAK UP THE SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

dan said...

I am deffinaltey feeling that way, I need a fresh breeze through my life right now! See you this weekend!